Since 1993 NAVC has offered girls club volleyball teams. NAVC is the longest running junior girls volleyball program in metro Atlanta. We offer teams for girls ages 10-18. NAVC offers two locations
- NAVC East which has practice facilities in Sandy Springs/Dunwoody/Norcross area NAVC East Facilities Practice for our NAVC East are held Sunday's after 1:00 pm at Life University and on week nights at one of the locations listed NAVC East Facilities.
- NAVC West which we opened our this t sattelite program in 2016. Practices for our NAVC West are held on Sunday at Life University (practies start after 1:00 pm) and on week nights practices are held at Lakepoint Champion Center located in Emerson, GA
At NAVC one of our club goals is to provide serious athletes the opportunity to train and compete in the sport of volleyball at the highest level. Please refer to our Training section on our website, this explains our training at NAVC during our club season.
For the 2018-19 season NAVC will offer teams for girls ages 10-18. We offer "travel teams" ages 10-18 as well as "Metro" teams option ages 13-17.
- NAVC Travel teams will practice 2-3 times per week total of 7 1/2-9 hours per week of training for 28 weeks as our travel teams ages 13-17 will attend either AAU Nationals or USAV Nationals in June.
- NAVC 10-12 year old "travel" teams will practice 3 times per week last week of November-mid January and than two times per week as we enter our tournament season which last through May. We believe in teaching our 10-12's all positions and not "slotting" them in a position. However please understand that they will have a position for tournaments but will learn all positions during our position training sessions.
- NAVC Metro teams offer an alternative with 2 practices per week and 5 one day tournaments in the Atlanta metro area. Season is last week of November-mid April.
- 30 minute fitness training at each practice. Our fitness program is developed and led by Austin Harris, NAVC Strength & Conditioning Coach. Our 10-12 year olds will have a body movement/coordination program.
- On Sunday's players will have 30 minute session of YOGA at end of practice
- Monday nights will be our Position Training focusing on specific skill at each position, our 10-12 year olds will receive position training on Sunday's at practice.
- Travel teams tournament season is mid January-June competing in 9 tournaments including 2-3 National Qualifiers and either AAU Nationals or USAV Nationals at end of June.
- 10-12 year old teams will compete in 7-9 tournaments mid January-first weekend of June. This will include at minimum one tournament outside of Atlanta.
- Metro level teams will compete in 5 one day tournaments in Metro Atlanta, no overnight travel.
We strive to:
- Develop interest and encourage participation in the sport of girls volleyball.
- Provide players with advanced technical training.
- Encourage and help athletes pursue higher education by providing maximum exposure to college volleyball programs.
- Provide assistance for athletes to play at the collegiate level if that is their goal.