Yesterday, Sunday November 12th your daughters were fitted for their uniforms. If they did not bring home with them the instruction sheet for ordering the process is listed below. Please make sure prior to placing your order that you have completed all the steps and ordered what you want to order.
1. If you save our website to your "Favorites" please refresh
2. When you order your Spandex and Warm Ups, we have different part numbers for Youth, Regular and in the case of our warm ups we have Long. Due to the different item numbers we have to put all of the choices on the offering.
All teams with exception of 12's get warm ups as part of the uniform package.
You will see on the ordering page three warm ups offered Youth, Regular and Long, choose one either Youth, Regular or Long and enter size. We made a adjustment to our website so that you do not need to place a qty for each of the three choices, you will see word Optional for New and Returning Players, you NEED to order one pair of warm ups.
For all of our teams each player gets 3 pair of spandex. However we have Youth and Regular size each has there own item number. You need to choose either Youth or Regular and enter the size. We made a adjustment to our website so that you do not need to place a qty for each of the two choices, you will see word Optional for New and Returning Players, you NEED to spandex, these are not optional.
Hopefully this clears up any questions if not please send an email to email@example.com and we will get you an answer ASAP.
3. Shoes are optional this season. If you want to order Mizuno brand from NAVC they are under Optional Items
4. Back Packs, if you are new to NAVC you will need to order NAVC Back Pack, listed under Optional Items. If you are returning to NAVC from last season and your back pack is still in good shape you do not need to order new back pack.
UNIFORM ORDERING PROCESS
When parents sign in to manage their account, they will see an “Order uniform package” heading in their options, with each dependent athlete listed. Parents need only to click on the appropriate link and walk through the order process, choosing from the optional and required items as preferred. Once they have reviewed and approved their uniform order for that athlete, the items ordered are aggregated into your uniform ordering reports and an invoice is placed into that family’s account. Parent should repeat the ordering process for each dependent athlete.
Options: (This is an example of what you will see in your Profile)
- Update your profile
- Update your dependent players:
- Hayley LaFontaine USAV age: 18
- Whitney Lafontaine USAV age: 14
- Zach Lafontaine USAV age: 5
- Add a new dependent player
- Register a player for camps, clinics, programs, or tryouts
Use the USAV age classification to know which tryouts and other programs are appropriate
- Show existing registrations (1)
- Order uniform package for:
- Hayley LaFontaine: (Ages 13-18 Level 1's & 2's Teams) Order Now
- Order additional items for:
- Hayley LaFontaine: (Back Packs, Optional Items for Purchase (Shoes, Cover Shorts, A) Order additional items
- Current invoices and payments (0)
- Past transactions (2)
- Sign out
Due Date for Uniform Orders is Wednesday November 15th.